Features Of Syringoma Pen
- Safe and Effective Syringoma Removal Pen: The Syringoma Removal Pen uses the new generation of plasma micro district discharge technology with low temperature and high frequency.
- Effectively and quickly remove your Syringoma and Xanthelasmas,without damaging your inner deep skin or any other healthy skin areas. Say goodbye to those frustrating Syringoma, Rebuild your inner confidence again.
- Multi-functions: LED digital control system, Simple design, The control system of energy and frequency, Easy start up system, Adjustable energy and frequency, safe use, Pencil shape! Super handy!
- Powerful fan heat: Fan heat to greatly enhance the hardware life and extend working hours.
How to Use it?
- Insert the needle to the machine.
- Connect the power adapter with the machine.
- Long press(about 2-3 seconds) on/off button to start the machine, you will see the screen turn on when the machine started.
- Press frequency and power button to adjust the frequency and power.
- Press the on/off button, then the machine is ready for work, keep the needle close to the skin, you will see it works.
- When you do not use it, long press on/off button to turn off the machine.
Precautions & Operation method
- If the Syringoma is very deep and big, you can perform multiple operations, and do not remove the Syringoma at high intensity once.
- When the Syringoma layer is thick, the tip of the pen is should be tilted and operate in a small position and slowly.
- Do not stay in one place blindly, should move gently.
- Do not stay in one place for too long, move the pen slowly on Syringoma to avoid burning to the dermis.
- Each user has a different skin recovery time due to their different physique.
- Do not wash face and make up for a day after use.
- Avoid swimming, strenuous exercise, shower, drinking, exposure, and skin after treatment for few days.
- The scab is falling behind. Use sunscreen to prevent skin damage.
- To prevent skin inflammation after use, please pay attention to clean the skin to prevent infection.