How does it work?
The SyrinRemover is not a miracle cure, it just works! But how does it work? The SyrinRemover works by chemically ablating the Syringomas from the top. In other words, the SyrinRemover “destroys” the Syringoma by peeling them off, it does NOT cure your Syringomas.
As you apply the SyrinRemover on your Syringoma you may feel a slight burning sensation, this is normal. This burning sensation will only last 5 minutes with.
Two days after the application, scabs may form and they will fall off by themselves. At that point, the thickness of your Syringoma should have decreased visibly. Repeat the application at the intervals suggested in the instructions and after a few sessions with the SyrinRemover, you will get rid of your Syringomas completely. So you will able to notice the improvement almost immediately. Some clients require more and other fewer treatments depending on the thickness of their Syringoma.
One advantage of using the SyrinRemover is that you can decide when you are satisfied with the result. If you think that you still want to keep removing a tiny Syringoma residue you can still do so, you are in control of your treatment and you can continue until complete removal.
The New Glycolic Based SyrinRemover. How does it work and what is the difference.
The new SyrinRemover removes any type of Syringoma and can be be used on any skin type. After using TCA based SyrinRemover on a number of customers we realized that we needed to find an active ingredient that would not be as difficult to control as the TCA based SyrinRemover. The problem was that the SyrinRemover was the first product of its kind for home-use. The drawbacks of TCA despite its proven efficacy in removing Syringoma are:
- When it is applied on the eyelids it causes severe swelling on the upper eyelids or lower eyelids. Although the swelling subsides in all cases this is worrisome to most people.
- TCA presents risks of permanent hypopigmentation in some skin types. TCA is usually not recommended on dark skin types due to the risk of having a permanent discoloration on dark skin into a white patch after the use of this type of peel.
- It is difficult to stop its ablating effects unless an appropriate neutralizer is applied.
- The risks associated to TCA are a lot higher than other active ingredients and if it gets in contact with the eyes it can be quite dangerous.
- TCA is not very stable in a thick gel-based formulation. What this means is that after a few months the TCA gel turns into a liquid.
After conducting our research we found a study made in Japan stating that the Japanese researchers have had success in removing Syringoma and Xanthelasma using Glycolic Acid at a high percentage. Namely in 90% concentration solutions.
We knew that Glycolic Acid was easier to use and milder than TCA without most of the side effects and risks of TCA. The advantages of Glycolic Acid are:
- Does not need a neutralizer as TCA does.
- Glycolic acid Gel does not cause the severe swelling caused by TCA one or two days after its application.
- There has not been reports of hypopigmentation on darker skin types.
- The effects of the glycolic acid-based gel can be stopped without a neutralizer, by simply wiping it off and rinsing the area with water.
- The depth of penetration of the gel into the skin can be regulated by changing the timing of the application. The longer you keep the gel on the deeper the effects on the Syringoma and the skin.
- It is not as dangerous to the eyes as TCA if it get in contact with the eyeballs.
Vitamin A in the New Glacolyc based SyrinRemover
On top of the great results of the Glycolic Acid Based Syrinremover we wanted to make the product even more effective in removing your Syringoma. We wanted to make it in such a way that it is effective in removing any type of Syringoma and at the same time make our system very efficient in order to pass the cost cuts to you, our customers. The New SyrinRemover with Vitamin A is a standard product that works on all types of Syringoma and skin types.
So how does Vitamin A help us achieve this? Vitamin A in skin products has cellular stimulation properties that makes it a potent exfoliant. The Glycolic acid has the double function of dissolving your Syringoma and at the same time opening the Syringoma tissue to Vitamin A. Once Vitamin A get in contact with the base of your Syrigoma then the cellular stimulation takes place.
One of the several advantages of using the SyrinRemover is that you can decide when you are satisfied with the results. If you think that you still want to keep removing a tiny Syringoma residue you can still do so, you are in control of your treatment and you can continue until complete removal.